WDFA Summer 6’s Season almost here!
Truly A Football for Everyone! Perfect for current players who want to keep active over the summer, those who have played and prepare for the next season, individuals who just want to have some fun with friends and it is also a great opportunity for new participants to begin playing football in a fun and social setting.
Where: WDFA Grounds, Queens Park Warwick
When: Tuesday nights from the 23rd January 2018 to the 27th March 2018
- Juniors 9-13 (mixed boys & girls)
- Open Seniors 14 and above (grades depend on numbers, mixed male & female)
Time: Starting at 6:00pm
Price: Registration $15.00
Team Bond $20 – to be refunded at of competition once weekly fees are paid
$2.00 individual game fee
Muster: 23rd January
How to register:
Registrations open 8th January
Registrations close – 23rd January
- All players must be registered prior to taking the field
- team sheets will be in use
- Any team that plays an unregistered player will be subject to possible fines and deduction of points (for competitive age groups)
- All fees must be paid by week 2 of the competition.
For Summer 6s you can nominate a full team to play in any age groups (a maximum of 10 players per team). To do this:
- all players need to register via My Football Club,
- the team captain is required to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the team name and name of each player.
- All players will then be added to the one team for the Summer 6s competition.
Any individuals registered but not nominated in a team will be combined into teams once registrations close.
Register early as we have to limit team numbers due to field restrictions.
To minimise registration fees parents & players MUST:
- Set up and Pack up
- Referee games
- Operate the canteen
What are you waiting for?
Get online now and register to guarantee your spot in the WDFA Summer 6s competition!
Good Fun, Good mates, Play Football!